ECU Connect is a free app for iPhone/iPad and Android devices that integrates with EcuTek’s Bluetooth vehicle interface to offer you advanced features and functionality.
This exciting product allows tuners and customers to interact with the ECU using their mobile device. It also integrates with the latest EcuTek RaceROM features to provide innovative new functions and even greater control.
These features are available for most vehicles via generic OBD2 support, but some do not apply to all models. Check the list of supported models for full details.
To see details of the features that are specific to each supported vehicle, click the model name in the features by vehicle list on the right.
- Data logging – Display and record factory and RaceROM diagnostic parameters, including engine and transmission simultaneously*.
- High speed – Logging rates up to 50% faster than ProECU and as fast as 200Hz on some vehicles (Nissan 370Z factory protocol)*.
- RaceROM integration – Driver interaction with RaceROM features*.
- Read & clear DTCs – Not only the engine ECU, but other modules too, such as for the TCM, ABS etc*.
- Dashboards – Display real-time data from any parameter in a set of graphical displays using circular gauges, bar graphs or text.
- Performance analyser – Test and share the performance results online.
- Archive – Stores log files and performance test results for sharing with tuners or friends, directly from within the app.
- ECU reset – Plus clearing of ECU learnt values*.
- ECU info – Provides detailed information about the vehicle concerned.
- Dealer locator – Lists all EcuTek Tuners and Master Tuners around the world starting with those closest to your location. Can be refined to show only those dealers who tune selected vehicles.
The ECUs of the following vehicles may be programmed and logged:
- BMW Fseries N55 & S55 from 2011 to 2018 with EWG.
- Ford EcoBoost From 2013 – 2018 Focus RS, Focus ST and Mustang 2.3 EcoBoost
- ProECU Honda Civic 2.0 VTEC Type R & derivatives – K20Z1 to K20Z4
- Subaru DIT 2013 onward including Legacy, Forester XT and WRX models
- Subaru 2004 onward turbocharged petrol vehicles with Electronic Throttle Control (ETC)
- Subaru 2007 onward Subaru flat-four diesel vehicles
- Mitsubishi Diesel 2006 onward including Triton, L200, Shogun, and Challenger models
- Mitsubishi 2008 onward EVO X vehicles
- Mitsubishi 2005 onward Colt CZT & Ralliart (except JDM Colt) and Smart ForFour Brabus
- Mazda 2005 onward 3MPS, 6MPS, CX-7, 8MPV, Axela, MazdaSpeed vehicles with the MZR 2.3 litre turbocharged engine
- Mazda 2015 to 2018 MX-5 / Miata / Eunos 4rd Generation (ND) 1.5 and 2.0 litre SkyActive-G petrol engines
- Mazda Diesel vehicles
- Nissan GTR R35 vehicles. Programming of the Transmission Control Module is also supported.
- Nissan Juke DiG-T
- Nissan 2009 onwards 370Z, including Infinity EX37, G37, M37, Q40, Q50 and Q60.